10.14.2011

Really?

Really, Tiarra, really?? Why do you suck so bad at blogging!? I need to keep a diary, but actually finding time to write words down on a piece of paper with a pen is like trying to find my lip gloss in the diaper bag....it ain't gonna happen! Will's Mom has this cute scrapbook of him when he was little, and she wrote down all the funny things he used to say and make her laugh-so until I actually have the time in my life to do a scrapbook, I seriously need to write about all the awesome things my kids do.  So I'm REALLY going to be better at blogging.  Really, Really!! Cause cute moments like this one,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need to be documented.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a nice big sister:) I know I feel like I write random things down at random places and on random things. I need to do better at documenting as well. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete