10.26.2011

Once Again...

We are relocating! Back to Utah~WAHOO! I really can't believe how torn I am about it though.  Living with Gramma for the summer has been awesome, she is the biggest blessing, and my babies love her so so sooooo much.  Living close to my Dad again has been great, I love hanging out with him and going on random road trips to Vernal.  It has also been good to live close to Will's parents-Ryann and Rome have gotten to know them lots better.  Surprisingly, the summer & fall here have been gorgeous.  Hardly any wind AT ALL.  SHocker.....    But I know once the winter gets here, it will be a COMPLETELY different story, so thats one bullet I am fully enthused to dodge.  Living here has been good for me, I finally got up the nerve to do booths for my Astoria-and they did awesome.  Its hard because crafty stuff is a dime a dozen in Utah, and my stuff is nothing special there. Here-not so many talented stay at home mom's to compete with.  It was a great confidence builder, and I will be traveling back here to do lots of craft fairs.  Alas, it is definitely time to go.  Its amazing how living with people you love more than anything can be the greatest thing, and the worst thing. I am a thorough believer that families need space.  So despite the amazing time we have had, I'm afraid that my dear mother and husband will go WWE on eachother before the year is through.  LOL! So Will got a job in Midvale, and we will be moving to the 801 in........2 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah that is what summers in Vernal have done for us:) Huge believer in space. Congrats on a job in Midvale, wish it were Logan. Anyways... Good luck with the move and all that jazz. Miss you guys.
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica I wish we were moving back to Logan too! :( Isn't this your last year there? Maybe TJ can get a job at that mine and we can live by eachother after all! :)
    Alesha! I know! We are going to have to start getting together! How do you guys feel about sushi ;)

    ReplyDelete