2.26.2010

February

Well I have been terrible this month at my posting, I just can't believe how fast it has gone by!!! My baby girl is six months, my hubby is 28, and they are just the cutest things in the whole world-so I decided to post some pictures of their big month!!! Ryann gets so tired, she actually falls asleep in her jumperoo all the time, and even mid-bite in her bumbo!!! She is such a big girl, she weighs 17 lbs, loves bananas, veggie baby food, to crawl and get into anything that shes not supposed to, puppies, other little kids, anything fuzzy or soft (especially hair!), power cords for some reason, and has to try everything that big people are eating!!! Also, on a gross note, everytime she goes poo poo, she makes this really shrill high pitched inhaling noise, seriously its creepy lol. We call her the exorcist whenever she has to go :D. she is so funny.  She is always jumping, in or out of her jumperoo, which makes eating a real chore, not to mention her recent fascination with bobbing her head up and down~! She also blows bubbles with her baby food, and makes a terrible mess, but it is so funny I can't care that I'm covered in peas! Her hair is getting so light I can't believe it, she is going to be a total little strawberry blonde! I love her chubby rolls, I never want them to go away!!! (If they could stick around til shes like 16 or so that would be great...Stay away boys!)  She is just so much fun, I love her so much it makes my heart hurt! I just want to squeeze her as hard as I can!!! (I definitely won't though ;)) Will and I have been keeping busy with Xango, we love it so much! We have gone on quite a few dates this month, and have developed a loving relationship with this amazing little italian restaurant called Le Nonne, and it is totally to die for!!! We also painted a wall in our living room tan, we love it! We are working on painting one in our bedroom gray, and one in Ryann's room a sorbet pink! I finished a quilt for Ryann's crib, and am working on the crib skirt-pictures to come! So, nothing too crazy has been going on around here, just lovin and livin life!!! 
 

  
 
                                             P.S. I got a dyson ball vacuum, and it is hands down the most amazing vacuum I have ever used!!! LOVE IT!! Worth every penny!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little bundle of joy! I bet she is so much fun! Im excited to have a little one, one day. Ive been wanting a Dyson... I have an old Kerby and I love it. Its just so heavy to pack up and down our stairs. I want the one that picks up dog hair really well. I have two boarder collies so you can only imagine! Well miss you lady! Its so good to hear about your fun little life on your blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I totally wanted a Kirby so bad, but they are super expensive and super heavy lol! I LOVE my vacuum (Never in my life did I think I would find myself so excited over an object that cleans carpet...weird) Haha, but i do! Plus I got the lightweight one because I have such a bad back, and it only weighs 11 lbs!!! I actually got it for a really good price on ebay, because I bought a factory refurbished one, which is just the same, with the almost the same warranty. But Kirby's are really tough to beat.... As for Ryann, she is getting to be so entertaining (don't get me wrong I loved to just stare at her before) but now, she is just doing so many new things she is so fun!! You two are going to have such cute kids!!! And blogs are the best, facebook just doesn't cut it now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I see you got a Dyson! I hope you like it! We love ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll! I'm so happy for you! Your little family is sooo adorable! Oh, and I'm totally jealous of the Dyson...really jealous actually!

    ReplyDelete