1.30.2010
Help!!!
So my baby girl is crawling... it is so funny to watch! she puts her right hand on top of her left hand, pulls forward with her hands, and pushes with the very tips of her toes to scoot along the floor! Do you know what this means??? This means my OCD about my floors is about to increase ten fold. Here at the BlackHawk Condos, we are blessed to have central vac, but I am not gonna lie, I don't love it. It is wonderful in the kitchen and bathrooms, but terrible on the carpets! As most of you with long hair like me know, shedding like a wookie is a daily thing. I Hate Hair that is not attached to my head! Ahhh! It's like a never-ending sea of disgusting, a cornucopia of Grossness, a Plethora of Nastiness!!! (yes I had to use the spell check on my analogies) (and a dictionary to make sure I knew what analogies were)! And for some reason, I am incapable of its total removal. So Will and I have decided that we need a vacuum. Terribly, and soon! With Ryann scooting all over the place, I cannot have 'fairly' clean floors. So far, the only one we have really looked into is the Dyson Ball, probably mostly just because it looks cool. HowEVER- this is not a beauty contest, this is a make my carpets glorious contest!!! So, if anyone has any recommendations, your help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, did you guys buy a vacuum yet? I have started having the post-baby-having shedding, too and it's yucky! I do not like it. But I do have a pretty good vacuum. I have a Dyson. We have had it for a few years, oh, about 6 or so.
ReplyDeleteI had a neighbor that says at the temple they use vacuums with a double motor - as I saying that right? They supposedly have better suction.
Anyway, good luck! Oh, and a tip for getting the hair off of the beater brush of the vacuum - use a thread picker, like for sewing. It rocks.